The Grow Texas Scholarship Program (GTSP) was established to increase educational opportunities for individuals committed to advancing the Texas agriculture industry.
In accordance with this goal, GTSP assists in supporting students who are enrolled in a Texas institutions of higher education and who demonstrate a commitment to promoting the agriculture industry upon graduation, through both traditional and diversified career choices that may affect agriculture.
GTSP will be reviewing scholarship applications in the Spring of 2017 for the 2017-18 school year. The application link is below, so you can get a head start on filling it out!
- GTSP usually awards a set number of scholarships valued at $1,000 to $3,000 each.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted with all necessary information by the given deadline.
- Awards may be used to fund expenditures made during the specified academic semester; however, the Program prefers to reimburse tuition expenses.
- Must be enrolled in an institution of higher education chartered in Texas;
- Must submit two letters of recommendation; one letter must be from a person involved in the Texas agriculture industry; and
- Must demonstrate a commitment to promoting Texas agriculture.
Grow Texas Scholarship Program c/o TNLA Education & Research Foundation
7730 S. IH 35
Austin, Texas 78745 email@example.com